536 Apartments for Rent in Bay Harbor Islands, FL with Balconies
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Garages (6)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Parking (26)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Pools (24)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Bay Harbor Islands Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Bay Harbor Islands Furnished Apartments (10)
- Bay Harbor Islands Luxury Apartments (10)
- Bay Harbor Islands Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Surfside Apartments with Balconies (23)
- North Miami Apartments with Balconies (49)
- North Bay Village Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Biscayne Park Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Sunny Isles Beach Apartments with Balconies (46)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Balconies (48)
- Aventura Apartments with Balconies (65)
- El Portal Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Bay Harbor Islands?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Bay Harbor Islands?
Although it may only encompass less than one square mile, Bay Harbor Islands, Florida, is packed full of more character and amenities than some cities 10 times its size! Your quintessential Southern Florida beach town, it's the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of Miami. If living in a Will Smith song, partying "all night on the beach till the break of dawn," isn't your thing, you'll be relieved with how laid-back and convenient this tropical community is.
Located in Miami-Dade County, Bay Harbor Islands is located across the Biscayne Bay from mainland Florida and conveniently connected by the Broad Causeway. Established in 1947, the town is only spread throughout about 0.5 square miles and is home to a proud select number of residents. Consisting of two islands, West and East, the town is bordered by the city of North Miami and the villages of Bal Harbour and Surfside. The town's island vibe and quaint setting may be just a few miles from bustling Miami but feel a world away in regards to its tropical setting and small-town feel. If living on an island with near-perfect weather isn't relaxing enough, you can hop a plane at the nearby Miami International Airport, located just 20 minutes away, and dare to try and find somewhere more vacation-like. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Bay Harbor Islands renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.