253 Furnished Apartments for rent in Bay Harbor Islands, FL
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Garages (17)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Parking (28)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Pools (19)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Bay Harbor Islands Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bay Harbor Islands Furnished Luxury Apartments (2)
- Bay Harbor Islands Luxury Apartments (5)
- Bay Harbor Islands Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Bay Harbor Islands (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bay Harbor Islands (6)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Bay Harbor Islands (1)
- Bal Harbour Furnished Apartments (7)
- Surfside Furnished Apartments (14)
- North Miami Furnished Apartments (12)
- North Bay Village Furnished Apartments (5)
- Biscayne Park Furnished Apartments (3)
- Miami Shores Furnished Apartments (5)
- Sunny Isles Beach Furnished Apartments (45)
- North Miami Beach Furnished Apartments (11)
- Aventura Furnished Apartments (46)
- El Portal Furnished Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Bay Harbor Islands?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Bay Harbor Islands?
Although it may only encompass less than one square mile, Bay Harbor Islands, Florida, is packed full of more character and amenities than some cities 10 times its size! Your quintessential Southern Florida beach town, it's the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of Miami. If living in a Will Smith song, partying "all night on the beach till the break of dawn," isn't your thing, you'll be relieved with how laid-back and convenient this tropical community is.
Located in Miami-Dade County, Bay Harbor Islands is located across the Biscayne Bay from mainland Florida and conveniently connected by the Broad Causeway. Established in 1947, the town is only spread throughout about 0.5 square miles and is home to a proud select number of residents. Consisting of two islands, West and East, the town is bordered by the city of North Miami and the villages of Bal Harbour and Surfside. The town's island vibe and quaint setting may be just a few miles from bustling Miami but feel a world away in regards to its tropical setting and small-town feel. If living on an island with near-perfect weather isn't relaxing enough, you can hop a plane at the nearby Miami International Airport, located just 20 minutes away, and dare to try and find somewhere more vacation-like. See more
Furnished apartments in Bay Harbor Islands can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Bay Harbor Islands as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.