348 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Bay Harbor Islands, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bay Harbor Islands (1)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Garages (7)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Parking (23)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Pools (24)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Bay Harbor Islands Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Bay Harbor Islands Furnished Apartments (10)
- Bay Harbor Islands Luxury Apartments (9)
- Bay Harbor Islands Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Bay Harbor Islands (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Bay Harbor Islands (1)
- Bal Harbour 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Surfside 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- North Miami 1 Bedroom Apartments (36)
- North Bay Village 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Biscayne Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Miami Shores 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Sunny Isles Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- North Miami Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (36)
- Aventura 1 Bedroom Apartments (35)
- El Portal 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Bay Harbor Islands?
Although it may only encompass less than one square mile, Bay Harbor Islands, Florida, is packed full of more character and amenities than some cities 10 times its size! Your quintessential Southern Florida beach town, it's the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of Miami. If living in a Will Smith song, partying "all night on the beach till the break of dawn," isn't your thing, you'll be relieved with how laid-back and convenient this tropical community is.
Located in Miami-Dade County, Bay Harbor Islands is located across the Biscayne Bay from mainland Florida and conveniently connected by the Broad Causeway. Established in 1947, the town is only spread throughout about 0.5 square miles and is home to a proud select number of residents. Consisting of two islands, West and East, the town is bordered by the city of North Miami and the villages of Bal Harbour and Surfside. The town's island vibe and quaint setting may be just a few miles from bustling Miami but feel a world away in regards to its tropical setting and small-town feel. If living on an island with near-perfect weather isn't relaxing enough, you can hop a plane at the nearby Miami International Airport, located just 20 minutes away, and dare to try and find somewhere more vacation-like. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Bay Harbor Islands offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Bay Harbor Islands, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.