576 Apartments for rent in Apopka, FL with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Apopka Accessible Apartments (5)
- Apopka Apartments with Garages (31)
- Apopka Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Apopka Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Apopka Apartments with Parking (34)
- Apopka Apartments with Pools (20)
- Apopka Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Apopka Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Apopka Luxury Apartments (44)
- Apopka Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Forest City Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Wekiwa Springs Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Tangerine Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lockhart Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Ocoee Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Pine Hills Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Altamonte Springs Apartments with Balconies (41)
- Mount Dora Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Fairview Shores Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Balconies (23)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Apopka?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Apopka?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Apopka?
People sure love writing about Apopka! It made Forbes Magazines list of friendliest towns in 2012, and was briefly mentioned in the Zora Neale Hurston book,Their Eyes Were Watching God. Budding writers, take note! Apopka could be your perfect muse.
Apopka is a medium sized town in central Florida. It offers the quieter setting of a small town but with enough amenities to keep those used to a fast paced life from getting bored. Even better, it is located just half an hour away from Orlando, one of the most entertaining cities in the entire state. You'll love exploring Florida's playground. Orlando can get to be a bit much after a while; living in Apopka gives you a chance to escape and have some quiet, grown-up time.
Having trouble with Craigslist Apopka? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Apopka renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.