1,262 Apartments for rent in Northglenn, CO with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Northglenn Accessible Apartments (4)
- Northglenn Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Northglenn Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Northglenn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Northglenn Apartments with Parking (18)
- Northglenn Apartments with Pools (10)
- Northglenn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Northglenn Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Northglenn Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Thornton Apartments with Garages (38)
- Federal Heights Apartments with Garages (3)
- Welby Apartments with Garages (2)
- Sherrelwood Apartments with Garages (1)
- Broomfield Apartments with Garages (41)
- Westminster Apartments with Garages (33)
- Berkley Apartments with Garages (2)
- Erie Apartments with Garages (16)
- Commerce City Apartments with Garages (22)
- Lafayette Apartments with Garages (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Northglenn?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Northglenn?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Northglenn?
Northglenn, CO is sometimes called the "Center of the Future," but an equally apt description would be "Gateway to the Rockies." Just half an hour's drive from the mountains, Northglenn is the place to be for nature and adventure lovers.
If you have a thing for scenic landscapes and a thirst for outdoor adventures, then Northglenn, CO has the exact environment that could quench your cravings. Located in the suburbs of Denver, Colorado, this city of 7.5 square-miles could be your very own playground. But first things first: let’s get you your own crib!
Having trouble with Craigslist Northglenn? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Northglenn apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.