1,446 Apartments for rent in Louisville, CO with Hardwood Floors
- Louisville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Louisville Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Louisville Apartments with Garages (15)
- Louisville Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Louisville Apartments with Parking (18)
- Louisville Apartments with Pools (7)
- Louisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Louisville Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Louisville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Louisville Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Superior Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Lafayette Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Broomfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- Gunbarrel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Westminster Apartments with Hardwood Floors (34)
- Boulder Apartments with Hardwood Floors (66)
- Erie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Arvada Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Northglenn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Louisville?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Louisville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Louisville?
Labor legends: The legend of Louisville, CO says that a collection of underground tunnels led the rough-neck miners to saloons. Spoiler alert: there was never a network of secret saloon connections like that. But there were a lot of basement hideouts where workers hid during some particularly dangerous labor disputes, which is both exciting and scary to consider.
An abundance of natural resources attracted people to the area of Louisville in the late 19th century. What was once a small mining community began a transition in the 1950's to what is today an ideal suburban residential district. The area remains rich in resources that make it a particularly livable community. Plenty of open space, friendly people, modern amenities and attractive places for rent are no doubt some of the reasons why Money Magazine loves Louisville so much. They named it the number one place to live in 2009 and 2011 and then gave it high marks again in 2013, ranking it at number two. The town is located just east of Boulder, CO and slightly northwest of downtown Denver. Its position between these two important economic hubs makes it a relaxing place to call home that isn't too far removed from high tech centers of commerce. The small-town feel is accented by a sprawling expanse of open space recreation areas that are interspersed with living communities. It is an ideal area for outdoorsy types who love to bike and hike in the fresh air without being too far removed from civilization.
Having trouble with Craigslist Louisville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Louisville renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.