1,791 Apartments for rent in Littleton, CO with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Littleton Accessible Apartments (13)
- Littleton Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Littleton Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Littleton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Littleton Apartments with Parking (36)
- Littleton Apartments with Pools (22)
- Littleton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Littleton Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Littleton Furnished Apartments (5)
- Littleton Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Columbine Apartments with Garages (1)
- Sheridan Apartments with Garages (1)
- Englewood Apartments with Garages (24)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Garages (30)
- Ken Caryl Apartments with Garages (2)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Garages (5)
- Dakota Ridge Apartments with Garages (6)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (5)
- Lakewood Apartments with Garages (54)
- Centennial Apartments with Garages (44)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Littleton?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Littleton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Littleton?
Having trouble with Craigslist Littleton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Looking to make Littleton, CO your new home? Well, you have to come to the right place, because we've got the insider's scoop on renting and living in this old cowtown-turned-Denver-suburb nestled right at the foot of the Rockies. See more
Littleton apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.