707 Accessible Apartments for rent in West Sacramento, CA
- West Sacramento Apartments with Balconies (6)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Garages (7)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Gyms (6)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Parking (9)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Pools (5)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- West Sacramento Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- West Sacramento Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Sacramento Accessible Apartments (44)
- Arden-Arcade Accessible Apartments (5)
- Rosemont Accessible Apartments (1)
- La Riviera Accessible Apartments (1)
- Elk Grove Accessible Apartments (7)
- Carmichael Accessible Apartments (6)
- Foothill Farms Accessible Apartments (1)
- Antelope Accessible Apartments (2)
- Dixon Accessible Apartments (1)
- Citrus Heights Accessible Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in West Sacramento?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in West Sacramento?
How can I find a cheap apartment in West Sacramento?
West Sacramento is the home of the Ziggurat, one of the most iconic and unusually designed office buildings in America.
Its odd to think of cities still being created, but West Sacramento is living proof that our country and the cities therein are still developing. Forged from three communities, West Sacramento is a young city, only incorporated in 1987. In that short time period West Sacramento has demonstrated serious growth and potential, and has become a thriving part of the Sacramento Metropolitan Area. It draws in residents thanks to its convenience, and it keeps them through providing a solid community. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in West Sacramento with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in West Sacramento. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.