947 Apartments for rent in West Sacramento, CA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West Sacramento Accessible Apartments (6)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Balconies (9)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Gyms (5)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Parking (20)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Pools (4)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- West Sacramento Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- West Sacramento Furnished Apartments (4)
- West Sacramento Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Sacramento Apartments with Garages (177)
- Lemon Hill Apartments with Garages (1)
- Parkway Apartments with Garages (7)
- Florin Apartments with Garages (9)
- Rio Linda Apartments with Garages (4)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Garages (20)
- Davis Apartments with Garages (12)
- Rosemont Apartments with Garages (10)
- La Riviera Apartments with Garages (3)
- North Highlands Apartments with Garages (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in West Sacramento?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in West Sacramento?
How can I find a cheap apartment in West Sacramento?
West Sacramento is the home of the Ziggurat, one of the most iconic and unusually designed office buildings in America.
Its odd to think of cities still being created, but West Sacramento is living proof that our country and the cities therein are still developing. Forged from three communities, West Sacramento is a young city, only incorporated in 1987. In that short time period West Sacramento has demonstrated serious growth and potential, and has become a thriving part of the Sacramento Metropolitan Area. It draws in residents thanks to its convenience, and it keeps them through providing a solid community. See more
West Sacramento apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.