139 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Camarillo, CA
- Camarillo Accessible Apartments (1)
- Camarillo Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Camarillo Apartments with Garages (19)
- Camarillo Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Camarillo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Camarillo Apartments with Parking (20)
- Camarillo Apartments with Pools (13)
- Camarillo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Camarillo Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Camarillo Furnished Apartments (3)
- Camarillo Luxury Apartments (24)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Camarillo (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Camarillo (8)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Camarillo (5)
- Santa Paula Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Oxnard Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Thousand Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Moorpark Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lake Sherwood Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Port Hueneme Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Channel Islands Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Ventura Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Westlake Village Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Oak Park Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Camarillo?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Camarillo?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Camarillo?
"The clouds in Camarillo shimmer with a light that's so unreal." (Brazzaville, "The Clouds in Camarillo")
Camarillo's rich history in the music and film industries can be traced to the Camarillo State Mental Hospital, which operated in the area between 1936 and 1997. Because it's only a stone's throw from Hollywood and everyone trying to achieve their Hollywood dreams (and because, let's face it, famous people are nuts), many celebs found themselves in the hospital recovering from various illnesses and addictions. Musicians Charlie Parker and Frank Zappa wrote songs about the institution, describing the hospital as a sort of mix between a saving grace and a place of torment. The hospital was also featured in the movie The Ring, the TV show Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and the filming location for N'Sync's music video "I Drive Myself Crazy." College kids now spend their days taking calculus and art history at the hospital, which has since been converted into the California State University, Channel Islands. The building's current staff and students try to forget the storied history, which is kind of hard given that the buildings are regularly visited by people in search of ghosts and other paranormal activity. Don't worry, we haven't experienced any weird hauntings in the area. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Camarillo should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Camarillo may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Camarillo. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.