137 Apartments for Rent in Simi Valley, CA with Garages
- Simi Valley Accessible Apartments (3)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Parking (29)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Pools (25)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Simi Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Simi Valley Furnished Apartments (1)
- Simi Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Oak Park Apartments with Garages (6)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Garages (3)
- Moorpark Apartments with Garages (4)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Garages (2)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Garages (43)
- Westlake Village Apartments with Garages (6)
- Calabasas Apartments with Garages (18)
- Lake Sherwood Apartments with Garages (4)
- Stevenson Ranch Apartments with Garages (6)
- Topanga Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Simi Valley?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Simi Valley?
Want some Hollywood living without some LA prices? Simi Valley has been the host of many famous T.V. shows (M.A.S.H., Gunsmoke, etc.).
Simi Valley is the all-American city you’ve seen in countless TV shows and movies. Simi Valley is the ideal city in the Los Angeles metro area. Home to the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, the area attracts both tourists and locals seeking knowledge in the mountains of books and literature. The weather is sunny and pleasant (around 75 degrees) most days of the year. In the spring and fall, the Santa Ana winds pick up. Drive 30 minutes into LA, or grab a seat at the bar of at one the national restaurant chains that populate the area. This city is filled with beautiful apartments for rent.
Having trouble with Craigslist Simi Valley? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Simi Valley apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.