1,086 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Upland, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Upland Accessible Apartments (3)
- Upland Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Upland Apartments with Garages (18)
- Upland Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Upland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Upland Apartments with Parking (31)
- Upland Apartments with Pools (16)
- Upland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Upland Furnished Apartments (2)
- Upland Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Claremont Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Montclair Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Rancho Cucamonga Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Ontario Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- La Verne Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pomona Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Chino Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- San Dimas Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Eastvale Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Chino Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
Los Angeles has a lot of bedroom communities and, while it’s not exactly the Lincoln bedroom, Upland is one of the prettiest. Sitting just a smidge over 30 miles from La-La Land, residents are within spitting distance of the king of So Cal’s commerce and culture (hush up East Coasters).
Located at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains, Upland began life as an orange grove, as did much of Southern Cali. Since then, it’s grown into a city that may not be the best little city in the world, but it sure does feel like it to an awful lot of its residents. It’s generally at the top of the list of best places to live in San Bernardino County. With a vacancy rate of 8.3 percent (lower than the national average) you should still be able to slip into something quite comfortable in Upland.
So, you want the real skinny on this L.A. ‘burb? I think once you hear what it has to offer, you’ll wanna set down roots in the rich agri-soil of Upland, CA.
Having trouble with Craigslist Upland? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Upland that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.