8036 Englesma Street Available 08/26/22 Alluring, Modern-Styled Home Located in the Highly Desirable City of Chino! - Alluring, very modern-styled, single-family home in the highly desirable Fusion 5 Community. From the exterior to the interior, this home is all-around stunning. Barn-style garage doors, green accent walls, and a covered front porch style this fabulous home. Inside, beautiful hardwood flooring throughout the entire home, an innovative kitchen, and 2 fireplaces design this modern look. A bright, open-concept floor plan with five bedrooms, four full baths, and a bonus room that can be used as a game room for the family! Walking through the front door, towards the living room/ kitchen area, there is an ample amount of cabinetry space with extra storage on the large kitchen island. This kitchen is every family cook's dream! White cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and double ovens will take your breath away! Heading upstairs, walk past the huge den/ bonus room towards the master suite, which is down its own hallway. Not only is the master bedroom very spacious, but it also has a connected retreat area, perfect as an office or mini living room area. Also, a two-way gas fireplace can be enjoyed from the bedroom or the bonus retreat area. In the bathroom, there are two separate walk-in closets and two separate sinks. Heading downstairs through the back sliding glass door, enjoy the spacious, fenced, yard with concrete and a gorgeous grass area! This backyard paradise is perfect for hosting Barbecues! This home has everything you'd want, and more! Don't miss your chance to view this absolutely stunning home. Solar lease reimbursement is $148 per month. Pets ok, Max 2 pet, a weight limit of 35lbs and breed restrictions apply, pet deposit $500 per pet.
(Estimated Tour available after August 15th)
Virtual Tour https://my.matterport.com/models/7dx31twkg2v
** DO NOT APPLY ON ZILLOW, APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE ONLY - WWW dot ACCESSASSET dot COM **
Please call (866) 830-4401 for more information or call (951) 345-4146 to schedule a showing.
Twelve (12) month lease term minimum unless otherwise stated. Security deposit required prior to move in. Minimum security deposit equal to one (1) months rent, additional security deposit may be required based on the eligibility of the household.
Renters must obtain a renters insurance policy with liability coverage or a standalone liability policy of no less than $250,000.00 as a requirement of tenancy. Proof must be provided prior to occupancy of the premises.
***Pets/Dogs/Cats are considered solely at the discretion of the homeowner and an additional deposit and/or pet rent of $25/month per pet may apply.***
Photos displayed for this property are deemed reliable, but are not a guaranteed representation of the subject property. We recommend you view the property prior to applying to ensure that you are satisfied with the condition (interior and exterior) and floor-plan of the property. Any cosmetic repairs, cleaning, landscape, or paint concerns not addressed prior to the tenant placing a deposit on the property will be deemed satisfactory. At the time of placing a security deposit on the property, the tenant accepts the property as is, where is, with all its faults unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
Applicant Screening Policy
The following items are required for application to be processed:
• Copy of a valid drivers license or Government Issued ID
• A valid social security number
• Proof of income
• County registration for pet(s), and a photo
• You can email any of the above items to App @ Access Asset . com
• Management and Rental Owner Reserve the Right to Request Additional Documentation
The following are minimum requirements that you will have to meet in order to be considered for a rental:
• Income needs to be documented via pay stubs, tax returns, or bank statements in order to be considered in ratios.
• Verification of employment will be conducted via fax, phone, email, or letter. All four may be used in conjunction.
• Monthly gross income must meet or exceed guidelines for the subject property.
• A background check will be conducted in accordance with state and federal guidelines. Any applicant evicted from a prior home or residence within the last 10 years, any applicant convicted of the manufacture of or distribution of a controlled substance in the last 10 years, any applicant convicted of a violent felony or misdemeanor in the last 10 years may be denied residency based on a review of the facts and circumstances surrounding any such incident(s). Any applicant whose combined household debt-to-income ratio falls below accepted ratios may be declined. An increased security deposit and/or an increased lease rate may be offered to applicants whose combined household score do not meet our criteria in order to supply the landlord with additional security and incentive to accept an application that otherwise falls below Access' standards. Access Asset Management, Inc. strictly abides by housing laws and any applicant whose household make-up exceeds safety standards will be denied residency.
• There is a $50.00 non-refundable application fee per adult residing in the home. This application fee is due up front. All move-in costs are due prior to move-in. Certified funds required; money order or cashier's check only. Funds are used to obtain credit reports, employment verification, eviction search, criminal court search, current and previous landlord character reference verification, property management collection search, staff time and overhead.
• All adults over the age of 18 must submit an application.
• Any applicant denied residency will be able to appeal the decision and provide evidence to support their reasoning in requesting an appeal. An appeal must be submitted within 3 days of disposition of the application to be considered. Applicant's going through the appeal process understand that other applicants may be accepted, processed, and approved during the appeal process. An appeal does not entail "holding" a property while an appeal is being evaluated.
No Cats Allowed