1,021 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Montclair, CA
- Montclair Accessible Apartments (4)
- Montclair Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Montclair Apartments with Garages (5)
- Montclair Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Montclair Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Montclair Apartments with Parking (7)
- Montclair Apartments with Pools (5)
- Montclair Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Montclair Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Montclair (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Montclair (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Montclair (1)
- Claremont Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Upland Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Pomona Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- La Verne Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Chino Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Ontario Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- San Dimas Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Chino Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Diamond Bar Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Rancho Cucamonga Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Montclair?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Montclair?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Montclair?
"Woke up today thinking about my hometown, thought about going back to see who's hanging around." (- Sicko, "The Inland Empire Strikes Back")
Curious to see who's hanging around the city of Montclair, located in the Southern California region of the Inland Empire? There are many sights and many people who make this laid-back SoCal community their hometown. The Montclair area is full of history, culture, and ambiance and it’s also a place that's lots of fun. From water parks to horseback riding to great global cuisine, Montclair and its surroundings is a great place to hang around in and call home. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Montclair should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Montclair may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Montclair. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.