656 Short-term Apartments for rent in Upland, CA
- Upland Accessible Apartments (3)
- Upland Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Upland Apartments with Garages (7)
- Upland Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Upland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Upland Apartments with Parking (11)
- Upland Apartments with Pools (11)
- Upland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Upland Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Upland Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Montclair Short-term Apartments (1)
- Rancho Cucamonga Short-term Apartments (14)
- Ontario Short-term Apartments (8)
- La Verne Short-term Apartments (1)
- Pomona Short-term Apartments (3)
- Chino Short-term Apartments (5)
- San Dimas Short-term Apartments (3)
- Eastvale Short-term Apartments (1)
- Chino Hills Short-term Apartments (5)
- Glendora Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Upland?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Upland?
Los Angeles has a lot of bedroom communities and, while it’s not exactly the Lincoln bedroom, Upland is one of the prettiest. Sitting just a smidge over 30 miles from La-La Land, residents are within spitting distance of the king of So Cal’s commerce and culture (hush up East Coasters).
Located at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains, Upland began life as an orange grove, as did much of Southern Cali. Since then, it’s grown into a city that may not be the best little city in the world, but it sure does feel like it to an awful lot of its residents. It’s generally at the top of the list of best places to live in San Bernardino County. With a vacancy rate of 8.3 percent (lower than the national average) you should still be able to slip into something quite comfortable in Upland.
So, you want the real skinny on this L.A. ‘burb? I think once you hear what it has to offer, you’ll wanna set down roots in the rich agri-soil of Upland, CA.
Having trouble with Craigslist Upland? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Upland takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.