1,296 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Fontana, CA
- Fontana Accessible Apartments (3)
- Fontana Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Fontana Apartments with Garages (11)
- Fontana Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Fontana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Fontana Apartments with Parking (12)
- Fontana Apartments with Pools (6)
- Fontana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Fontana Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Fontana Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Fontana (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fontana (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Fontana (4)
- Rialto Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Jurupa Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Rancho Cucamonga Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Colton Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Ontario Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Grand Terrace Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Riverside Pet Friendly Apartments (55)
- San Bernardino Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Highgrove Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Eastvale Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Fontana?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Fontana?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Fontana?
Once upon a time, Fontana was just one of the smaller (shall we say, less urban?) cities dotting the Inland Empire. Although the city's now grown to nearly 200,000 residents and is on the commuter corridors of the 10, 15 and 210 freeways, somehow the nickname “Fontucky” has stuck. Don't let it deter you, however weird it feels to say, – if you're looking for an affordable alternative to the coastal cities, Fontucky just may fit the bill.
Having trouble with Craigslist Fontana? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Fontana should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Fontana may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Fontana. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.