116 Apartments for rent in Thousand Oaks, CA with Gyms
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Balconies (50)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Garages (47)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Parking (64)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Pools (43)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (42)
- Thousand Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- Thousand Oaks Furnished Apartments (10)
- Thousand Oaks Luxury Apartments (74)
- Thousand Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Westlake Village Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Oak Park Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Camarillo Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Malibu Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Calabasas Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Topanga Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Oxnard Apartments with Gyms (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Thousand Oaks?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Thousand Oaks?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Thousand Oaks?
Rio de Janeiro. Boca Raton, Florida. Florence, Italy. Deadhorse, Alaska. Thousand Oaks, California. There are some cities that you just know (even before stepping foot within their boundaries or seeing a photograph) are going to be absolutely freaking gorgeous. And you – you lucky, lucky dog – are getting ready to call one of them your home (no, not Deadhorse!). Thousand Oaks, California (or “T.O.,” as you will soon come to know it) is nestled at the feet of the majestic Santa Monica Mountains i...
Having trouble with Craigslist Thousand Oaks? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Thousand Oaks renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.