311 Furnished Apartments for rent in Thousand Oaks, CA
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Thousand Oaks (4)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Garages (19)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Parking (29)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Pools (20)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Thousand Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Thousand Oaks Furnished Luxury Apartments (8)
- Thousand Oaks Luxury Apartments (36)
- Thousand Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Agoura Hills Furnished Apartments (2)
- Simi Valley Furnished Apartments (2)
- Camarillo Furnished Apartments (2)
- Calabasas Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hidden Hills Furnished Apartments (1)
- Oxnard Furnished Apartments (7)
- Port Hueneme Furnished Apartments (3)
- Channel Islands Beach Furnished Apartments (5)
- Ventura Furnished Apartments (6)
- Santa Monica Furnished Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Thousand Oaks?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Thousand Oaks?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Thousand Oaks?
Rio de Janeiro. Boca Raton, Florida. Florence, Italy. Deadhorse, Alaska. Thousand Oaks, California. There are some cities that you just know (even before stepping foot within their boundaries or seeing a photograph) are going to be absolutely freaking gorgeous. And you – you lucky, lucky dog – are getting ready to call one of them your home (no, not Deadhorse!). Thousand Oaks, California (or “T.O.,” as you will soon come to know it) is nestled at the feet of the majestic Santa Monica Mountains i...
Having trouble with Craigslist Thousand Oaks? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Thousand Oaks can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Thousand Oaks as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.