498 Apartments for rent in South San Francisco, CA with Hardwood Floors
- South San Francisco Accessible Apartments (3)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Balconies (11)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Garages (14)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Gyms (6)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Parking (18)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Pools (3)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- South San Francisco Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- South San Francisco Furnished Apartments (3)
- South San Francisco Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Brisbane Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Burlingame Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Millbrae Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- San Bruno Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- San Mateo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Alameda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (32)
- Foster City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Daly City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Pacifica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Broadmoor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in South San Francisco?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in South San Francisco?
How can I find a cheap apartment in South San Francisco?
"South City midnight lady / I'm much obliged indeed / You sure have saved this man whose soul was in need / I thought there was no reason / For all these things I do / But the smile that sent out returned with you." (-Doobie Brothers, “South City Midnight Lady”)
Known by the locals as the "South City," South San Francisco is an independent city with over 60,000 residents. Located just north of the San Francisco Airport, this area has the same cool summers and mild winters as "The City." As a bonus, the hills to the west also protect the city from fog. Despite its blue-collar roots, South City also has plenty of parks, historic buildings and landmarks. If you're open to possibilities, you'll find plenty to love in this industrial city.
Having trouble with Craigslist South San Francisco? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for South San Francisco renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.