729 Apartments for rent in South San Francisco, CA with Balconies
- South San Francisco Accessible Apartments (3)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Garages (7)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Gyms (4)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Parking (7)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Pools (1)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- South San Francisco Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- South San Francisco Furnished Apartments (1)
- South San Francisco Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Brisbane Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Burlingame Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Millbrae Apartments with Balconies (4)
- San Bruno Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Balconies (1)
- San Mateo Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Alameda Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Foster City Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Daly City Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Pacifica Apartments with Balconies (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in South San Francisco?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in South San Francisco?
How can I find a cheap apartment in South San Francisco?
"South City midnight lady / I'm much obliged indeed / You sure have saved this man whose soul was in need / I thought there was no reason / For all these things I do / But the smile that sent out returned with you." (-Doobie Brothers, “South City Midnight Lady”)
Known by the locals as the "South City," South San Francisco is an independent city with over 60,000 residents. Located just north of the San Francisco Airport, this area has the same cool summers and mild winters as "The City." As a bonus, the hills to the west also protect the city from fog. Despite its blue-collar roots, South City also has plenty of parks, historic buildings and landmarks. If you're open to possibilities, you'll find plenty to love in this industrial city.
Having trouble with Craigslist South San Francisco? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for South San Francisco renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.