174 Apartments for rent in Solana Beach, CA with Pools
- Solana Beach Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Garages (7)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Parking (13)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Solana Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Solana Beach Furnished Apartments (9)
- Solana Beach Luxury Apartments (3)
- Solana Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Del Mar Apartments with Pools (7)
- Encinitas Apartments with Pools (9)
- Rancho Santa Fe Apartments with Pools (5)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Pools (41)
- Lake San Marcos Apartments with Pools (3)
- San Marcos Apartments with Pools (19)
- Vista Apartments with Pools (21)
- San Diego Apartments with Pools (305)
- Escondido Apartments with Pools (21)
- Oceanside Apartments with Pools (41)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Solana Beach?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Solana Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Solana Beach?
"People come by train; it's a place we cannot hide / It's beach and golf and bicycles, and songs from far and wide / Solana Beach our city proud; We're small but self-contained / We love our daily local lives, and hope we've earned our fame." -- From "Solana Beach, Our Proud City" by Lynn Salsberg and Ed Siegel
Solana Beach, California, starts at the water before running up some steep coastal stairways to clusters of condominiums, single-family homes and one-story commercial buildings. It then crosses a major interstate before climbing some hills. It's actually a proper city. However, its focus on houses and small stores gives it a coastal town feel where everyone walks through streets covered with palm and eucalyptus trees, and says hi to everyone else. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Solana Beach means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Solana Beach could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.