583 Apartments for rent in Solana Beach, CA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Solana Beach Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Garages (11)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Pools (15)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Solana Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Solana Beach Furnished Apartments (9)
- Solana Beach Luxury Apartments (3)
- Solana Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Del Mar Apartments with Parking (10)
- Encinitas Apartments with Parking (27)
- Rancho Santa Fe Apartments with Parking (4)
- Fairbanks Ranch Apartments with Parking (4)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Parking (63)
- Lake San Marcos Apartments with Parking (6)
- San Marcos Apartments with Parking (28)
- Vista Apartments with Parking (41)
- San Diego Apartments with Parking (659)
- Escondido Apartments with Parking (30)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Solana Beach?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Solana Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Solana Beach?
"People come by train; it's a place we cannot hide / It's beach and golf and bicycles, and songs from far and wide / Solana Beach our city proud; We're small but self-contained / We love our daily local lives, and hope we've earned our fame." -- From "Solana Beach, Our Proud City" by Lynn Salsberg and Ed Siegel
Solana Beach, California, starts at the water before running up some steep coastal stairways to clusters of condominiums, single-family homes and one-story commercial buildings. It then crosses a major interstate before climbing some hills. It's actually a proper city. However, its focus on houses and small stores gives it a coastal town feel where everyone walks through streets covered with palm and eucalyptus trees, and says hi to everyone else. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Solana Beach apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.