955 Apartments for rent in Solana Beach, CA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Solana Beach Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Garages (11)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Parking (13)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Pools (15)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Solana Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Solana Beach Furnished Apartments (9)
- Solana Beach Luxury Apartments (3)
- Solana Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Del Mar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Encinitas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Lake San Marcos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- San Marcos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Vista Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- San Diego Apartments with Hardwood Floors (309)
- Escondido Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Oceanside Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Poway Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Solana Beach?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Solana Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Solana Beach?
"People come by train; it's a place we cannot hide / It's beach and golf and bicycles, and songs from far and wide / Solana Beach our city proud; We're small but self-contained / We love our daily local lives, and hope we've earned our fame." -- From "Solana Beach, Our Proud City" by Lynn Salsberg and Ed Siegel
Solana Beach, California, starts at the water before running up some steep coastal stairways to clusters of condominiums, single-family homes and one-story commercial buildings. It then crosses a major interstate before climbing some hills. It's actually a proper city. However, its focus on houses and small stores gives it a coastal town feel where everyone walks through streets covered with palm and eucalyptus trees, and says hi to everyone else. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Solana Beach renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.