317 Apartments for rent in San Marcos, CA with Balconies
- San Marcos Accessible Apartments (1)
- San Marcos Apartments with Garages (25)
- San Marcos Apartments with Gyms (8)
- San Marcos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- San Marcos Apartments with Parking (26)
- San Marcos Apartments with Pools (18)
- San Marcos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- San Marcos Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- San Marcos Furnished Apartments (5)
- San Marcos Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Lake San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Vista Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Escondido Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Balconies (48)
- Rancho Santa Fe Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Encinitas Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Oceanside Apartments with Balconies (45)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Del Mar Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Poway Apartments with Balconies (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in San Marcos?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in San Marcos?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Marcos?
Greetings, one and all, and welcome to your San Marcos, California apartment hunting headquarters! Situated in north San Diego County between Escondido and Oceanside and boasting a moderate year-round climate that makes the rest of the Golden State green with envy, San Marcos is undoubtedly one of SoCal’s most attractive communities. Sound like a good fit for you? Then stick with us, ladies and gents, hombres and chicas, because an apartment with your name on it (well, an apartment that’s soon t...See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for San Marcos renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.