675 Apartments for rent in San Dimas, CA with Balconies
- San Dimas Accessible Apartments (1)
- San Dimas Apartments with Garages (5)
- San Dimas Apartments with Gyms (3)
- San Dimas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- San Dimas Apartments with Parking (7)
- San Dimas Apartments with Pools (6)
- San Dimas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- San Dimas Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- San Dimas Furnished Apartments (4)
- San Dimas Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- La Verne Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Glendora Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Pomona Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Covina Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Claremont Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Azusa Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Balconies (4)
- West Covina Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Montclair Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Upland Apartments with Balconies (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in San Dimas?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in San Dimas?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Dimas?
Located in the heart of Southern California, San Dimas is a little town you may have heard of in passing. You know, the high school football here rules and Bill and Ted kinda made it famous. Time traveling high schoolers aside, we happen to know a few other reasons why you’d want to call San Dimas home. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for San Dimas renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.