184 Apartments for Rent in San Dimas, CA with Garages
- San Dimas Accessible Apartments (2)
- San Dimas Apartments with Balconies (10)
- San Dimas Apartments with Gyms (5)
- San Dimas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- San Dimas Apartments with Parking (12)
- San Dimas Apartments with Pools (7)
- San Dimas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- San Dimas Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- San Dimas Furnished Apartments (5)
- San Dimas Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- La Verne Apartments with Garages (4)
- Glendora Apartments with Garages (14)
- Pomona Apartments with Garages (14)
- Covina Apartments with Garages (3)
- Walnut Apartments with Garages (2)
- Claremont Apartments with Garages (1)
- Azusa Apartments with Garages (4)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Garages (5)
- West Covina Apartments with Garages (4)
- Montclair Apartments with Garages (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in San Dimas?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in San Dimas?
Located in the heart of Southern California, San Dimas is a little town you may have heard of in passing. You know, the high school football here rules and Bill and Ted kinda made it famous. Time traveling high schoolers aside, we happen to know a few other reasons why you’d want to call San Dimas home. See more
San Dimas apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.