206 Furnished Apartments for rent in San Dimas, CA
- San Dimas Accessible Apartments (2)
- San Dimas Apartments with Balconies (6)
- San Dimas Apartments with Garages (4)
- San Dimas Apartments with Gyms (4)
- San Dimas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- San Dimas Apartments with Parking (7)
- San Dimas Apartments with Pools (6)
- San Dimas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- San Dimas Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- San Dimas Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- La Verne Furnished Apartments (1)
- Glendora Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pomona Furnished Apartments (2)
- Claremont Furnished Apartments (1)
- Diamond Bar Furnished Apartments (1)
- West Covina Furnished Apartments (1)
- Upland Furnished Apartments (2)
- Chino Hills Furnished Apartments (2)
- Brea Furnished Apartments (2)
- Monrovia Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in San Dimas?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in San Dimas?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Dimas?
Located in the heart of Southern California, San Dimas is a little town you may have heard of in passing. You know, the high school football here rules and Bill and Ted kinda made it famous. Time traveling high schoolers aside, we happen to know a few other reasons why you’d want to call San Dimas home. See more
Furnished apartments in San Dimas can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in San Dimas as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.