666 Short-term Apartments for rent in San Dimas, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- San Dimas Accessible Apartments (2)
- San Dimas Apartments with Balconies (9)
- San Dimas Apartments with Garages (7)
- San Dimas Apartments with Gyms (4)
- San Dimas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- San Dimas Apartments with Parking (12)
- San Dimas Apartments with Pools (6)
- San Dimas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- San Dimas Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- San Dimas Furnished Apartments (5)
- San Dimas Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- La Verne Short-term Apartments (1)
- Glendora Short-term Apartments (1)
- Pomona Short-term Apartments (3)
- Covina Short-term Apartments (1)
- Claremont Short-term Apartments (1)
- West Covina Short-term Apartments (5)
- Montclair Short-term Apartments (1)
- Upland Short-term Apartments (4)
- Rowland Heights Short-term Apartments (1)
- Chino Hills Short-term Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in San Dimas?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in San Dimas?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Dimas?
Located in the heart of Southern California, San Dimas is a little town you may have heard of in passing. You know, the high school football here rules and Bill and Ted kinda made it famous. Time traveling high schoolers aside, we happen to know a few other reasons why you’d want to call San Dimas home. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in San Dimas takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.