1,467 Apartments for rent in Mountain View, CA with Parking
- Mountain View Accessible Apartments (4)
- Mountain View Apartments with Balconies (46)
- Mountain View Apartments with Garages (29)
- Mountain View Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Mountain View Apartments with Hardwood Floors (36)
- Mountain View Apartments with Pools (33)
- Mountain View Apartments with Washer-Dryers (42)
- Mountain View Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Mountain View Furnished Apartments (8)
- Mountain View Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Los Altos Apartments with Parking (6)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Parking (70)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Parking (34)
- East Palo Alto Apartments with Parking (7)
- Cupertino Apartments with Parking (24)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Parking (17)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Parking (74)
- Newark Apartments with Parking (13)
- Atherton Apartments with Parking (5)
- Saratoga Apartments with Parking (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Mountain View?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Mountain View?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mountain View?
"Silicon Valley is a mindset, not a location." (-- Reid Hoffman)
Mountain View is in the San Francisco Bay area, but more importantly, it is in Silicon Valley (yes, where all the computer geniuses are). The population is around 74,000, but the daytime population is actually closer to 100,000 due to the presence of more than 50 major companies of which you've probably heard--unless you have been living under a rock. These companies include Google, Symantec, Intuit, Mozilla, Siemens, LinkedIn, Quora and dozens more. Whether you plan to apply to one of these companies or just hope your close proximity to them will keep you in the know about the latest tech products, it makes sense to check out rentals in Mountain View.
Having trouble with Craigslist Mountain View? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Mountain View apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.