111 Apartments in Martinez
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Martinez (2)
- Martinez Accessible Apartments (2)
- Martinez Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Martinez Apartments with Garages (3)
- Martinez Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Martinez Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Martinez Apartments with Parking (9)
- Martinez Apartments with Pools (6)
- Martinez Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Martinez Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Martinez Furnished Apartments (1)
- Martinez Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Martinez (1)
- Pleasant Hill 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Benicia 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Contra Costa Centre 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lafayette 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Crockett 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Concord 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Saranap 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Walnut Creek 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Orinda 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Moraga 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Some would argue Martinez is the birthplace of the martini. Even better, Martinez played an important role in the Pony Express and served as a station during the California Gold Rush.
Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, this city is home to 36,000 people. With one foot firmly rooted in its past and the other striding forwards into the future, Martinez is home to modern facilities and infrastructure as well as a rich and interesting history. If you like that combination, then why not take a look at apartments for rent in Martinez? Once something tempting has caught your eye, you could soon be calling this place home. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Martinez provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Martinez. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.