126 Apartments in Martinez
- Martinez Accessible Apartments (2)
- Martinez Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Martinez Apartments with Garages (4)
- Martinez Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Martinez Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Martinez Apartments with Parking (9)
- Martinez Apartments with Pools (6)
- Martinez Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Martinez Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Martinez Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Martinez (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Martinez (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Martinez (1)
- Pleasant Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Benicia Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Contra Costa Centre Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lafayette Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Crockett Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Concord Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Saranap Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Walnut Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Orinda Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Moraga Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Martinez?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Martinez?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Martinez?
Some would argue Martinez is the birthplace of the martini. Even better, Martinez played an important role in the Pony Express and served as a station during the California Gold Rush.
Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, this city is home to 36,000 people. With one foot firmly rooted in its past and the other striding forwards into the future, Martinez is home to modern facilities and infrastructure as well as a rich and interesting history. If you like that combination, then why not take a look at apartments for rent in Martinez? Once something tempting has caught your eye, you could soon be calling this place home. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Martinez should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Martinez may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Martinez. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.