472 Apartments for rent in Martinez, CA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Martinez Accessible Apartments (2)
- Martinez Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Martinez Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Martinez Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Martinez Apartments with Parking (10)
- Martinez Apartments with Pools (9)
- Martinez Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Martinez Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Martinez Furnished Apartments (2)
- Martinez Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Garages (9)
- Benicia Apartments with Garages (4)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Garages (3)
- Lafayette Apartments with Garages (5)
- Concord Apartments with Garages (21)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Garages (33)
- Orinda Apartments with Garages (5)
- Moraga Apartments with Garages (4)
- Bay Point Apartments with Garages (3)
- Alamo Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Martinez?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Martinez?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Martinez?
Some would argue Martinez is the birthplace of the martini. Even better, Martinez played an important role in the Pony Express and served as a station during the California Gold Rush.
Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, this city is home to 36,000 people. With one foot firmly rooted in its past and the other striding forwards into the future, Martinez is home to modern facilities and infrastructure as well as a rich and interesting history. If you like that combination, then why not take a look at apartments for rent in Martinez? Once something tempting has caught your eye, you could soon be calling this place home. See more
Martinez apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.