1,295 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Martinez, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Martinez (2)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Martinez (1)
- Martinez Accessible Apartments (3)
- Martinez Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Martinez Apartments with Garages (4)
- Martinez Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Martinez Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Martinez Apartments with Parking (10)
- Martinez Apartments with Pools (6)
- Martinez Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Martinez Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Martinez Furnished Apartments (1)
- Martinez Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Martinez (3)
- Pleasant Hill 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Benicia 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Contra Costa Centre 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lafayette 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Crockett 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Concord 1 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Walnut Creek 1 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Orinda 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Moraga 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Vallejo 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Martinez?
Some would argue Martinez is the birthplace of the martini. Even better, Martinez played an important role in the Pony Express and served as a station during the California Gold Rush.
Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, this city is home to 36,000 people. With one foot firmly rooted in its past and the other striding forwards into the future, Martinez is home to modern facilities and infrastructure as well as a rich and interesting history. If you like that combination, then why not take a look at apartments for rent in Martinez? Once something tempting has caught your eye, you could soon be calling this place home. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Martinez offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Martinez, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.