522 Apartments for rent in Martinez, CA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Martinez (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Martinez (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Martinez (2)
- Martinez Accessible Apartments (1)
- Martinez Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Martinez Apartments with Garages (4)
- Martinez Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Martinez Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Martinez Apartments with Parking (10)
- Martinez Apartments with Pools (7)
- Martinez Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Martinez Furnished Apartments (2)
- Martinez Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Benicia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Lafayette Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Crockett Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Concord Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Saranap Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Orinda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Moraga Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Martinez?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Martinez?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Martinez?
Some would argue Martinez is the birthplace of the martini. Even better, Martinez played an important role in the Pony Express and served as a station during the California Gold Rush.
Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, this city is home to 36,000 people. With one foot firmly rooted in its past and the other striding forwards into the future, Martinez is home to modern facilities and infrastructure as well as a rich and interesting history. If you like that combination, then why not take a look at apartments for rent in Martinez? Once something tempting has caught your eye, you could soon be calling this place home. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Martinez offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Martinez. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Martinez can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.