602 Apartments for rent in Los Gatos, CA with Balconies
- Los Gatos Accessible Apartments (1)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Garages (15)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Parking (20)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Pools (10)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Los Gatos Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Los Gatos Furnished Apartments (3)
- Los Gatos Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Campbell Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Saratoga Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Cupertino Apartments with Balconies (24)
- San Jose Apartments with Balconies (193)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Balconies (54)
- Los Altos Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Mountain View Apartments with Balconies (41)
- Milpitas Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Soquel Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Los Gatos?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Los Gatos?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Los Gatos?
"With her floor of silken grasses, and her ceiling of oak and sycamore. Redwoods and weeping willow. Her creek trail. Footpath of a million steps. Her hand-blown glassy lake where on any simple day a small boat glides." (-Parthenia Hicks, "Song of Los Gatos")
Nestled near mountain ridges with the enormous economic engine of the Silicon Valley to the east and the even more enormous Pacific Ocean to the west, Los Gatos is a true gateway community. Tech trends of the future have a backdrop of ancient redwood groves and stunning natural vistas. The city name means the cats, in homage to the many cougars settlers found roaming the canyons. It was one of California's oldest communities before taking on the role of suburb. A near-perfect climate sees mild winters and warm summers that are rarely too hot.
Having trouble with Craigslist Los Gatos? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Los Gatos renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.