815 Apartments for rent in Ladera Ranch, CA with Balconies
- Ladera Ranch Accessible Apartments (4)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Garages (12)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Parking (13)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Pools (11)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Ladera Ranch Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Ladera Ranch Furnished Apartments (4)
- Ladera Ranch Luxury Apartments (1)
- Ladera Ranch Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Balconies (53)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Dana Point Apartments with Balconies (57)
- San Clemente Apartments with Balconies (49)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Balconies (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Ladera Ranch?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Ladera Ranch?
Brand spanking new, the expertly planned town of Ladera Ranch first broke ground in 1999 and isnt quite topped off. Built entirely with families in mind, it has more amenities than a traditional nuclear unit can shake a stick at.
Its hard not to detect a touch of the Stepford lifestyle in Ladera Ranch, but its a completely benign comparison. Planned from start to finish, this community provides a singular family-friendly experience; other cities just can't compete. From water and skate parks to daily programs and classes, the unincorporated town has everything a future society could want for its children, except you dont have to wait for the future. Its true, LR suffered dramatic losses during the great housing crash, but it's up and running again, with gorgeous, oversized (and pricey) homes; picture-perfect landscapes (diligently maintained by the HOA); and even an impressive collection of hiking trails for outdoorsy types who need an escape (nice try) to the beach without jumping in the car. Yes, you need a membership card to do anything, but there are no (visible) gates. So dont worry; you can leave anytime. You just wont want to. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Ladera Ranch renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.