410 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Ladera Ranch, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Ladera Ranch (5)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Ladera Ranch (3)
- Ladera Ranch Accessible Apartments (4)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Garages (14)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Parking (15)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Pools (13)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Ladera Ranch Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Ladera Ranch Furnished Apartments (4)
- Ladera Ranch Luxury Apartments (1)
- Ladera Ranch Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Ladera Ranch (4)
- San Juan Capistrano 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Mission Viejo 1 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Laguna Niguel 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Laguna Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Aliso Viejo 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Rancho Santa Margarita 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Dana Point 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- San Clemente 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Laguna Woods 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lake Forest 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Ladera Ranch?
Brand spanking new, the expertly planned town of Ladera Ranch first broke ground in 1999 and isnt quite topped off. Built entirely with families in mind, it has more amenities than a traditional nuclear unit can shake a stick at.
Its hard not to detect a touch of the Stepford lifestyle in Ladera Ranch, but its a completely benign comparison. Planned from start to finish, this community provides a singular family-friendly experience; other cities just can't compete. From water and skate parks to daily programs and classes, the unincorporated town has everything a future society could want for its children, except you dont have to wait for the future. Its true, LR suffered dramatic losses during the great housing crash, but it's up and running again, with gorgeous, oversized (and pricey) homes; picture-perfect landscapes (diligently maintained by the HOA); and even an impressive collection of hiking trails for outdoorsy types who need an escape (nice try) to the beach without jumping in the car. Yes, you need a membership card to do anything, but there are no (visible) gates. So dont worry; you can leave anytime. You just wont want to. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Ladera Ranch offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Ladera Ranch, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.