173 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Ladera Ranch, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Ladera Ranch Accessible Apartments (4)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Garages (16)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Parking (17)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Pools (15)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Ladera Ranch Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Ladera Ranch Furnished Apartments (4)
- Ladera Ranch Luxury Apartments (1)
- Ladera Ranch Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Ladera Ranch (1)
- San Juan Capistrano 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Mission Viejo 3 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Laguna Niguel 3 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- Laguna Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Aliso Viejo 3 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Rancho Santa Margarita 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Dana Point 3 Bedroom Apartments (39)
- San Clemente 3 Bedroom Apartments (30)
- Laguna Woods 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Lake Forest 3 Bedroom Apartments (24)
Brand spanking new, the expertly planned town of Ladera Ranch first broke ground in 1999 and isnt quite topped off. Built entirely with families in mind, it has more amenities than a traditional nuclear unit can shake a stick at.
Its hard not to detect a touch of the Stepford lifestyle in Ladera Ranch, but its a completely benign comparison. Planned from start to finish, this community provides a singular family-friendly experience; other cities just can't compete. From water and skate parks to daily programs and classes, the unincorporated town has everything a future society could want for its children, except you dont have to wait for the future. Its true, LR suffered dramatic losses during the great housing crash, but it's up and running again, with gorgeous, oversized (and pricey) homes; picture-perfect landscapes (diligently maintained by the HOA); and even an impressive collection of hiking trails for outdoorsy types who need an escape (nice try) to the beach without jumping in the car. Yes, you need a membership card to do anything, but there are no (visible) gates. So dont worry; you can leave anytime. You just wont want to. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Ladera Ranch provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Ladera Ranch. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.