1,818 Apartments for rent in La Mesa, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- La Mesa Accessible Apartments (5)
- La Mesa Apartments with Balconies (20)
- La Mesa Apartments with Garages (7)
- La Mesa Apartments with Gyms (9)
- La Mesa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- La Mesa Apartments with Parking (22)
- La Mesa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- La Mesa Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- La Mesa Furnished Apartments (3)
- La Mesa Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Lemon Grove Apartments with Pools (2)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Apartments with Pools (1)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Pools (5)
- El Cajon Apartments with Pools (14)
- Bostonia Apartments with Pools (2)
- Santee Apartments with Pools (10)
- Rancho San Diego Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bonita Apartments with Pools (2)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Pools (2)
- San Diego Apartments with Pools (335)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in La Mesa?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in La Mesa?
How can I find a cheap apartment in La Mesa?
La Mesa is the hometown of such legends as Dennis Hopper, Eddie Vedder and Dave Mustaine.
La Mesa is a city on the move, and not just because of its proximity to the San Andreas fault! This city has been growing in recent years and has topped 57,000 residents. This is largely due to the economic management of the city and the high priority that the city council places on economic development. In addition to being a business-friendly community, the city is also focused on making the community one that attracts individuals looking for a nice place to raise a family or just live a great life. There are numerous festivals and fairs throughout the year and an outstanding parks and recreation department. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in La Mesa means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in La Mesa could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.