897 Accessible Apartments for rent in La Habra, CA
- La Habra Apartments with Balconies (6)
- La Habra Apartments with Garages (4)
- La Habra Apartments with Gyms (1)
- La Habra Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- La Habra Apartments with Parking (6)
- La Habra Apartments with Pools (3)
- La Habra Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- La Habra Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- La Habra Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Fullerton Accessible Apartments (4)
- La Mirada Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rowland Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Whittier Accessible Apartments (1)
- Brea Accessible Apartments (1)
- Buena Park Accessible Apartments (2)
- Placentia Accessible Apartments (2)
- Anaheim Accessible Apartments (10)
- Cerritos Accessible Apartments (2)
- Norwalk Accessible Apartments (2)
Did you know that President Nixon opened his first law office in La Habra? Suffice to say, he was not a crook.
La Habra is a friendly city, an enticing mixture of the sophistication of big city Los Angeles and the charm of a small town, all in sunny California. Located to the north of Orange County, California, more than 60,440 people call La Habra home. True to the warmth of California, the weather is quite stable, with a high of 74.5 °F in July and 55.5 °F in January. Good rental housing is quite competitive, with a vacancy level of only 3%. Also, you can expect to pay quite a bit for rent in La Habra because the median rent is a little higher than the average for California and more than half over the median national rental average. The good news is that the stunning scenery, beaches and thriving community more than make up for the value of the rent. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in La Habra with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in La Habra. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.