439 Apartments for rent in La Habra, CA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in La Habra (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in La Habra (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in La Habra (1)
- La Habra Accessible Apartments (1)
- La Habra Apartments with Balconies (6)
- La Habra Apartments with Garages (6)
- La Habra Apartments with Gyms (2)
- La Habra Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- La Habra Apartments with Parking (10)
- La Habra Apartments with Pools (6)
- La Habra Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- La Habra Furnished Apartments (1)
- La Habra Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Fullerton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- La Mirada Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Whittier Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- South Whittier Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Brea Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Buena Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Placentia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Santa Fe Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in La Habra?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in La Habra?
How can I find a cheap apartment in La Habra?
Did you know that President Nixon opened his first law office in La Habra? Suffice to say, he was not a crook.
La Habra is a friendly city, an enticing mixture of the sophistication of big city Los Angeles and the charm of a small town, all in sunny California. Located to the north of Orange County, California, more than 60,440 people call La Habra home. True to the warmth of California, the weather is quite stable, with a high of 74.5 °F in July and 55.5 °F in January. Good rental housing is quite competitive, with a vacancy level of only 3%. Also, you can expect to pay quite a bit for rent in La Habra because the median rent is a little higher than the average for California and more than half over the median national rental average. The good news is that the stunning scenery, beaches and thriving community more than make up for the value of the rent. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in La Habra offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in La Habra. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in La Habra can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.