492 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in La Habra, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in La Habra (1)
- La Habra Accessible Apartments (3)
- La Habra Apartments with Balconies (7)
- La Habra Apartments with Garages (7)
- La Habra Apartments with Gyms (3)
- La Habra Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- La Habra Apartments with Parking (11)
- La Habra Apartments with Pools (7)
- La Habra Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- La Habra Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- La Habra Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in La Habra (3)
- Fullerton 1 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- La Mirada 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Rowland Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Whittier 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Brea 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Placentia 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Santa Fe Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Anaheim 1 Bedroom Apartments (32)
- Cerritos 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Norwalk 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in La Habra?
Did you know that President Nixon opened his first law office in La Habra? Suffice to say, he was not a crook.
La Habra is a friendly city, an enticing mixture of the sophistication of big city Los Angeles and the charm of a small town, all in sunny California. Located to the north of Orange County, California, more than 60,440 people call La Habra home. True to the warmth of California, the weather is quite stable, with a high of 74.5 °F in July and 55.5 °F in January. Good rental housing is quite competitive, with a vacancy level of only 3%. Also, you can expect to pay quite a bit for rent in La Habra because the median rent is a little higher than the average for California and more than half over the median national rental average. The good news is that the stunning scenery, beaches and thriving community more than make up for the value of the rent. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in La Habra offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in La Habra, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.