1,125 Apartments for rent in Hermosa Beach, CA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Garages (16)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Parking (20)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Pools (2)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Hermosa Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hermosa Beach Furnished Apartments (14)
- Hermosa Beach Luxury Apartments (14)
- Hermosa Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Lawndale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- El Segundo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Del Aire Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Torrance Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Gardena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Inglewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Hermosa Beach?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Hermosa Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hermosa Beach?
Hermosa hardcore! Hermosa Beach, California, has given birth to two hardcore bands. Hardcore punk band Black Flag formed in the late 1970s in the town and played its first show at Valley Park on Pier Avenue. At the same time, the melodic hardcore band Descendents also was forming in Hermosa Beach.
A beachfront city in Los Angeles County, Hermosa Beach, California, is ideal for those looking for beach breezes that lower the temperature about 10 degrees from what is experienced in the sweltering city. What you'll get in return, unfortunately, is something the locals affectionately call the "May gray" or "June gloom," when morning fog rolls in from the bay. It usually burns off by noon, and the city counts an average of 325 days of sunshine every year. Hermosa means "beautiful," and once you see it first-hand, you'll understand why the founders chose the name. A popular spot with surfers, sunbathers, paddles boarders and those frequenting bars in between beach volleyball stints, Hermosa Beach is one of the South Bay's three beach cities. Situated between the other two -- Redondo Beach and Manhattan Beach -- Hermosa Beach boasts a population of 19,506. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Hermosa Beach renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.