266 Apartments in Hermosa Beach
- Hermosa Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Garages (15)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Parking (20)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Pools (7)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Hermosa Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Hermosa Beach Furnished Apartments (11)
- Hermosa Beach Furnished Luxury Apartments (8)
- Hermosa Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Hermosa Beach (2)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Hermosa Beach (1)
- Redondo Beach Luxury Apartments (3)
- Manhattan Beach Luxury Apartments (14)
- Torrance Luxury Apartments (5)
- Palos Verdes Estates Luxury Apartments (6)
- Rolling Hills Estates Luxury Apartments (2)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Luxury Apartments (2)
- Rolling Hills Luxury Apartments (1)
- Marina del Rey Luxury Apartments (1)
- Santa Monica Luxury Apartments (99)
- Beverly Hills Luxury Apartments (62)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a luxury apartment in Hermosa Beach?
How many luxury apartments are available for rent in Hermosa Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hermosa Beach?
Hermosa hardcore! Hermosa Beach, California, has given birth to two hardcore bands. Hardcore punk band Black Flag formed in the late 1970s in the town and played its first show at Valley Park on Pier Avenue. At the same time, the melodic hardcore band Descendents also was forming in Hermosa Beach.
A beachfront city in Los Angeles County, Hermosa Beach, California, is ideal for those looking for beach breezes that lower the temperature about 10 degrees from what is experienced in the sweltering city. What you'll get in return, unfortunately, is something the locals affectionately call the "May gray" or "June gloom," when morning fog rolls in from the bay. It usually burns off by noon, and the city counts an average of 325 days of sunshine every year. Hermosa means "beautiful," and once you see it first-hand, you'll understand why the founders chose the name. A popular spot with surfers, sunbathers, paddles boarders and those frequenting bars in between beach volleyball stints, Hermosa Beach is one of the South Bay's three beach cities. Situated between the other two -- Redondo Beach and Manhattan Beach -- Hermosa Beach boasts a population of 19,506. See more
Luxury apartments in Hermosa Beach offer upscale living and the best amenities. Look for luxury apartments in city centers or popular neighborhoods with swimming pools, fitness center, rooftop terraces, covered parking, and doormen.
Finding luxury apartments in Hermosa Beach can be competitive, but there are usually several apartment complexes to choose from. Consider whether or not the amenities inside the apartment are as desirable as the shared amenities. The pool and tennis courts may look fantastic, but your kitchen could need an update. You should also consider the views and whether or not they fit your idea of luxurious living.
If cost is a factor, but you still want a luxury experience, try renting in a more residential neighborhood away from the action. Luxury apartments in Hermosa Beach will be pricey no matter where you look, but some buildings will be less expensive than others