147 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Hermosa Beach, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hermosa Beach (1)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Hermosa Beach (3)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Garages (16)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Parking (20)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Pools (2)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Hermosa Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hermosa Beach Furnished Apartments (14)
- Hermosa Beach Luxury Apartments (14)
- Hermosa Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Hermosa Beach (4)
- Redondo Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Manhattan Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Lawndale 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- El Segundo 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Del Aire 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Torrance 3 Bedroom Apartments (24)
- Hawthorne 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Palos Verdes Estates 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Gardena 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Rolling Hills Estates 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Hermosa hardcore! Hermosa Beach, California, has given birth to two hardcore bands. Hardcore punk band Black Flag formed in the late 1970s in the town and played its first show at Valley Park on Pier Avenue. At the same time, the melodic hardcore band Descendents also was forming in Hermosa Beach.
A beachfront city in Los Angeles County, Hermosa Beach, California, is ideal for those looking for beach breezes that lower the temperature about 10 degrees from what is experienced in the sweltering city. What you'll get in return, unfortunately, is something the locals affectionately call the "May gray" or "June gloom," when morning fog rolls in from the bay. It usually burns off by noon, and the city counts an average of 325 days of sunshine every year. Hermosa means "beautiful," and once you see it first-hand, you'll understand why the founders chose the name. A popular spot with surfers, sunbathers, paddles boarders and those frequenting bars in between beach volleyball stints, Hermosa Beach is one of the South Bay's three beach cities. Situated between the other two -- Redondo Beach and Manhattan Beach -- Hermosa Beach boasts a population of 19,506. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Hermosa Beach provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Hermosa Beach. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.