63 Apartments for Rent in Hayward, CA under $1,800
- Hayward Accessible Apartments (14)
- Hayward Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Hayward Apartments with Garages (24)
- Hayward Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Hayward Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Hayward Apartments with Parking (49)
- Hayward Apartments with Pools (33)
- Hayward Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Hayward Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Hayward Furnished Apartments (8)
- Hayward Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Fremont Apartments under 1800 (3)
- San Ramon Apartments under 1800 (2)
- Sunnyvale Apartments under 1800 (1)
- Walnut Creek Apartments under 1800 (1)
- Santa Clara Apartments under 1800 (1)
- Berkeley Apartments under 1800 (5)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments under 1800 (2)
- San Francisco Apartments under 1800 (42)
- Concord Apartments under 1800 (4)
- Daly City Apartments under 1800 (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How expensive is it to rent a studio apartment in Hayward?
How much is rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Hayward?
What is the typical rent for a two-bedroom apartments in Hayward?
Having trouble with Craigslist Hayward? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Some of the world’s great cities were born out of trade, or war, or natural resources, but not Hayward, California. This towering megalopolis of 120,000 was born out of the need to escape California’s insanely high real estate market. Hayward’s appeal, besides its envy-inducing California weather and scenery, is its prime location between San Jose, San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Oakland, allowing the workaday masses to commute in to their place of employment and come home to a house that doesn't break the bank. It’s a convenient arrangement. See more
Finding a deal on affordable apartments under $1,800 in Hayward is worth the extra effort. Come ready to pounce on the best deals. Call the property management in advance to ask what paperwork they need and come prepared. Bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation from an employer or landlord are usually standard. It’s better to come to an apartment tour over-prepared and ready to sign.
You probably won’t find affordable apartments under $1,800 in Hayward in the heart of the action, but you can still land in a neighborhood you love. Look for locations on the outskirts of your dream location or reconsider how much space you really need. A studio apartment may offer plenty of space in your ideal neighborhood at a cheaper price point.
Some property managers will also know about apartments under $1,800 in other buildings they manage, or through word-of-mouth from industry contacts. Ask about any leads if you can’t find the space you need. Touring the first floor for affordable apartments that need some updating can also yield a great deal.