666 Accessible Apartments for rent in Fontana, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fontana Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Fontana Apartments with Garages (24)
- Fontana Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Fontana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Fontana Apartments with Parking (26)
- Fontana Apartments with Pools (7)
- Fontana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Fontana Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Fontana Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Rialto Accessible Apartments (1)
- Jurupa Valley Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rancho Cucamonga Accessible Apartments (9)
- Colton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Ontario Accessible Apartments (7)
- Grand Terrace Accessible Apartments (1)
- Riverside Accessible Apartments (14)
- San Bernardino Accessible Apartments (2)
- Upland Accessible Apartments (3)
- Chino Accessible Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Fontana?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Fontana?
Once upon a time, Fontana was just one of the smaller (shall we say, less urban?) cities dotting the Inland Empire. Although the city's now grown to nearly 200,000 residents and is on the commuter corridors of the 10, 15 and 210 freeways, somehow the nickname “Fontucky” has stuck. Don't let it deter you, however weird it feels to say, – if you're looking for an affordable alternative to the coastal cities, Fontucky just may fit the bill.
Having trouble with Craigslist Fontana? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Fontana with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Fontana. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.