591 Apartments for rent in Fair Oaks, CA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fair Oaks (4)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fair Oaks (4)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fair Oaks (2)
- Fair Oaks Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Garages (4)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Parking (8)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Pools (5)
- Fair Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Fair Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Gold River Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Orangevale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Carmichael Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Folsom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- North Highlands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Antelope Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- La Riviera Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Fair Oaks?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Fair Oaks?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fair Oaks?
Annual chicken festival? Check. Frog jumping contests in spring? Check.
Flanked by the American River and Rancho Cordova, Fair Oaks has a long and robust history. In its earlier beginnings, the town experienced the excitement of the North California Gold Rush and was known for its citrus groves. After two big freezes, the town of Fair Oaks no longer was known for its fruit, but its festivals and chickens have stolen the show. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Fair Oaks offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Fair Oaks. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Fair Oaks can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.