100 Short-term Apartments for rent in Fair Oaks, CA
- Fair Oaks Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Garages (5)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Parking (10)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Pools (8)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Fair Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Fair Oaks Furnished Apartments (1)
- Fair Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Gold River Short-term Apartments (1)
- Orangevale Short-term Apartments (2)
- Citrus Heights Short-term Apartments (8)
- Carmichael Short-term Apartments (3)
- Rancho Cordova Short-term Apartments (1)
- Foothill Farms Short-term Apartments (1)
- Folsom Short-term Apartments (9)
- Antelope Short-term Apartments (3)
- La Riviera Short-term Apartments (1)
- Roseville Short-term Apartments (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Fair Oaks?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Fair Oaks?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fair Oaks?
Annual chicken festival? Check. Frog jumping contests in spring? Check.
Flanked by the American River and Rancho Cordova, Fair Oaks has a long and robust history. In its earlier beginnings, the town experienced the excitement of the North California Gold Rush and was known for its citrus groves. After two big freezes, the town of Fair Oaks no longer was known for its fruit, but its festivals and chickens have stolen the show. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Fair Oaks takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.