878 Studio Apartments for rent in Burlingame, CA
- Burlingame Accessible Apartments (2)
- Burlingame Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Burlingame Apartments with Garages (15)
- Burlingame Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Burlingame Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Burlingame Apartments with Parking (18)
- Burlingame Apartments with Pools (7)
- Burlingame Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Burlingame Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Burlingame Furnished Apartments (2)
- Burlingame Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Burlingame (3)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Burlingame (2)
- San Mateo Studio Apartments (5)
- South San Francisco Studio Apartments (2)
- San Bruno Studio Apartments (2)
- Brisbane Studio Apartments (1)
- Pacifica Studio Apartments (2)
- Foster City Studio Apartments (4)
- Daly City Studio Apartments (1)
- Emerald Lake Hills Studio Apartments (1)
- Redwood City Studio Apartments (8)
- Alameda Studio Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Burlingame?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Burlingame?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Burlingame?
"She was from San Mateo / Her dad was in the CIA, oh / She was on her way to Pasadena / But nobody says they've seen her / She's a teenage runaway." (-- The Donnas, "Lana and Stevie")
This city boasts lots of amenities. And the weather, well, thats certainly a bonus. But what really attracts the hordes to this area is the beautiful historic architecture, or perhaps they come for the excellent public transportation. OK, maybe its all these things and more. Welcome to Burlingame, the City of Trees.
Having trouble with Craigslist Burlingame? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Burlingame living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Burlingame during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.